Our commitment to health, safety and security
HEALTH PROTOCOLS APPLIED IN IPSOS HOLIDAYS ACCORDING TO THE GUIDELINES OF THE GREEK MINISTRY OF TOURISM AND THE GREEK MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Guidelines for guests:
- Respect social distancing of at least 2 meters from others and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly using soap or hand sanitizer before and after each transaction. Use masks, sterilized tissues and sanitizer that we provide you.
- Check-in in an outdoor area between 15:00 – 18:00 and check-out between 10:00 – 11:00 and self-check-in during the rest of the day and the weekends.
- Use of electronic means for payments, receipts and invoices.
- Disinfected keys inside the rooms.
- Contact trough apps (whatsapp / viber)
- Entry to non-residents is prohibited.
- Meticulous cleaning and disinfection of the rooms after guests’ departure.
- Staff officially trained to follow and execute on action plans and operational rules and provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Constant monitoring of application of health regulations and protocols
- Removal of decorative objects
- Room cleaning is no longer operated daily but only after guests request.
- Action plan that complies with the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY.